Birdie bought these monkey pj's for me for my one month birthday.
Aren't they cute!
No more pictures please...
he is SO precious!!!
He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!!
What a little man! Look at the expressions already! He is perfect and I love the monkey pjs! Ha! Can't wait to give him a big hug! Love you all!
He has grown leaps and bounds in 2 weeks!! He is so darn cute!!! Enjoy every minute while he still snuggles!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he is SO precious!!!
He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!!
What a little man! Look at the expressions already! He is perfect and I love the monkey pjs! Ha! Can't wait to give him a big hug! Love you all!
He has grown leaps and bounds in 2 weeks!! He is so darn cute!!! Enjoy every minute while he still snuggles!!
Post a Comment