Wish so bad I could be there! He is adorable!!! Your blog is great . . . we love seeing what's going on so keep posting those pictures! :-) Hopefully, we will see you both very soon! Lots of love, Jennifer & Addison
Yaay! We made the blog!! I am so glad we got to come and see you! Eli is just tooooo cute! I am so happy for you guys! I laughed at my silly mistake on my blog! haha - the lampos! We love ya;ll!
2 comments:
Wish so bad I could be there! He is adorable!!! Your blog is great . . . we love seeing what's going on so keep posting those pictures! :-) Hopefully, we will see you both very soon! Lots of love,
Jennifer & Addison
Yaay! We made the blog!! I am so glad we got to come and see you! Eli is just tooooo cute! I am so happy for you guys! I laughed at my silly mistake on my blog! haha - the lampos! We love ya;ll!
Post a Comment