Thursday, July 29, 2010

On the Boardwalk

We took a spontaneous trip down to Kemah today. Kim, Adrian, and I and the 3 kiddos headed to the Boardwalk for a much needed break from Bryan.

All the kids in the back...and I mean ALL (look close!)

Cristiano is using his secret spy telescope to check out the sights.



Round and round we go!


Eli and Mommy riding the Aviator. I barely fit.
Up, up, and away!

Maile...racing to the finish on her beautiful horse.



Eli won a Scooby Do at one of the target shooting games.


Feeding and petting the stingrays.




Eli couldn't wait to ride the train. It's all he talked about the whole day.

Kim...screaming like a little girl on the kiddie ride. It was hilarious!

We finished with dinner and live music and made it home by midnight. Sweaty, sticky, and tired but it was worth it. The kids had a blast!


No comments: