O.K., haven't checked your blog lately and I've missed out!!! How cute is little man getting! He is really growing up to be a handsome little thing isn't he?! :) I love all the pictures of him in the pumpkin, in his big boy bed . . . well, all of them! Miss you so much!
Oh my gosh he is sooo cute! I love those pics! The family picture is beautiful! Who took them?!? I think Eli is really starting to look like your Dad!! He has some Lampo in him for sure!
5 comments:
O.K., haven't checked your blog lately and I've missed out!!! How cute is little man getting! He is really growing up to be a handsome little thing isn't he?! :) I love all the pictures of him in the pumpkin, in his big boy bed . . . well, all of them! Miss you so much!
Love,
Jen
Oh my gosh he is sooo cute! I love those pics! The family picture is beautiful! Who took them?!? I think Eli is really starting to look like your Dad!! He has some Lampo in him for sure!
Kelly really wrote the comment!!
Oh my goodness! That pumpkin picture (the last one where Eli is screaming) is hilarious!
He is getting so big and is very handsome. We miss you guys very much and hope we can see each other soon!
Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen??? Well....I know, I know, I'm just a wee little bit prejudiced, but seriously, isn't he cute!!!
Post a Comment